Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Amy


 

 It's called 11 questions and bloggers tag each other and
 answer the questions asked to them
Here are the rules:
1-you must post the rules.
2-post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3-answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. tag people and link them on your post.
5. let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are Amy's questions to me:

1. dog or cat, and explain why?
I prefer cats any day. I love their personalities, they are easy to take care of, you don't have to take them outside to use the bathroom and you can leave them for a couple of days if you have to go out of town. (no boarding fee)

2. do you wear pink?
Not really, I only type in pink..Seriously, I do wear pink lipstick sometimes; I don't think I own 1 stitch of daywear. 

3. what is your favorite comfort food?
I LOVE macaroni and cheese please

4. what’s your favorite song to sing in the shower?
I usually pray in the shower, but if i do sing, probably something like 76 trombone da-da-da-da-da. Because I don't know the words...

5. if you could revisit any happy moment in your life, which one would you choose and why? Being pregnant, i love the closeness of having the baby inside and feeling it move

6. if you could change anything about the present, what would it be?
I'd bring Cally, Javier and Baby Elijah home

7. if there was one thing you could know about your future, what would it be? hmmm, that's tuff....How long will i own Kookys? I wouldn't want to find out when I was going to die or anything like that.

8. what is your favorite thing about yourself? That I enjoy talking with "most" anyone, no matter where they come from in life.

9. what is your biggest resolution for 2012?to keep in feet moving forward and not allow myself to get stuck

10. what is the biggest life-lesson you’ve learned so far? I am learning to live and let live. God is in control, not me.
11. if you were to adopt a baby, from which country would you do it (not including the USA)? Honduras. I'd prefer to adopt a little boy by the name Elijah Xavier Garcia, but since I can't have him, I'll take another.

My Questions for those I tag:


1. If you could be anywhere else right now, where would it be and why?
2. What famous actor or actress has inspired you the most?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. Who is your favorite Christian speaker on the radio or t.v.?
5. If a cat is supposed to have 9 lives, how many would you choose and why?
6. What is the first thing you notice about a person when first meeting someone?
7. White or wheat?
8. What kind of toothpaste do you prefer?
9. The last time you cried was?
10. What did you eat for dinner 2 nights ago?
11. What do you call restful?


I tag:
Cally-    http://rubia-mivida.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you