Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am exhausted...

Believe it or not, it feels soooo good to be exhausted from a hard days work. (or should I say the last couple of weeks)

Non-stop, back and forth, squatting and bending, reaching and lifting, scooping hard ice cream and back and forth and back and forth, non-stop for hours on end everyday.

Sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm not. I am so thankful that the Lord brought me "through" Lyme Disease and Chronic Fatigue after years and years of suffering. There was no way in the whole wide world I could have worked in our restaurant before hand. God in His mercy has totally restored my health and I'm so thankful.

I love being able to work myself to death....that's so morbidly true.

I love being exhausted because when I'm sitting and staring at the wall, it makes me give thanks in my heart for my health.

If for some reason you are reading this and you are suffering in some way, take heart, the very first part of healing is in the attitude and you CAN experience that. Whether it be today or in time, you can have it, own it, call it what you may. Just believe!

~ Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Great post, and I like the new header photo. I appreciate your perspective because you are grateful and upbeat, despite circumstances. God is good, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good Laurie, thanks for your kind words..

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you