Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Pitch Black

It's 6:00am and I'm sitting on my porch. The sky is black and it's so silent, except for the crickets. The birds aren't even up yet. I love this time of day. I think I've mentioned this before in another one of my blogs. It reminds me of the scripture: Be still and know that I am God. It makes me understand why I like to get up early and meet God. The pressures of the day haven't had a chance to distract my mind yet. It's all very good. 

I was speaking with Bethany last night about how she and Daniel like going to church with us. They both love it, but most of all they love what God is doing in their hearts. It's so exciting to see how the Holy Spirit draws someone to Him and penetrates deep within a man's heart and removes the heart of stone, layer by layer. It's only God who can do these things. That's where Be Still and know that I am God would be appropriate. Man can take no credit. Like the ole saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it. Unless God grows the seed in a man's heart, it's not going to grow or last for that matter. 

You are good Lord and we give you the Praise!

Expect a God moment today, He wants to give us one.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you