Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jesus, Lover Of My Soul - Darlene Zschech




There's a price to pay when you're in business for yourself. It has nothing to do with being grateful for what one has, it's just reality. I LOVE my little restaurant/ice cream store and might I remind you "little" it is...But, as for the workload, there's plenty of non-stop chaos. Just like this week, the gates of heaven unloaded on Kookys and we were blessed beyond measure. Thankfully, appreciatively and out of an exhausted mouth, I say, "thank you Lord".

All that to say with the constantness (like that word) of my life, my soul longs for the Lord. A constant tugging for "MORE" Jesus. At times weary bones can only take care of the necessities in life, which leaves spiritual starvation. Even though you spiritually eat, it's sometimes NOT enough, not enough down time to sink in...I think it's called "Spiritual Indigestion". It would be nice to slow down enough to enjoy more of what I know is true.

I thought I'd share this old worship song that I found on youtube..


It's spiritually delicious



3 comments:

I would love to hear from you