Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

My prayer for this year is to be:

Motivated and changed. To see the same thing with a different perspective. Not to be discouraged in doing good, continuing onward when no one else is moving forward.

To seek the living God with all of my heart and soul, to walk in the Spirit; truly walk close to God when it seems like your all alone. To do the right thing, make right decisions that would glorify God and give every thought and situation to the Lord most High.

My goal is to take Beth Moore's advice and learn 24 scripture memory verses, which equals two a month. Here's my first:

Luke 4:18

The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because He is on me to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind,
to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.

We Christians need to show a lost and dying world the love of Christ in a way that Christ would be glorified...



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you