Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today I'm home from work with a bad chest and head cold. Actually, I went to work and they sent me home. Can't really blame them, who in the world wants to catch what I have? It feels like a flu bug, but I had a flu shot 2 weeks ago Wednesday. And yes, I've heard all of the stories about the flu shot. (About, how it gives you the flu etc...) No matter what, I'm sick and pitiful. I don't do very well when I have a fever. I can handle most any other ailment, but not a fever. This week at work is called Owner's Weekend. It's the time where you really don't take off, if at all possible. Most all of the homeowners on the plantation come back for the winter and it's a huge celebration. And I'm sick. I feel like I'm letting my team down. I hate it.
Well, I'm thankful that I have sick leave and I'm getting paid for laying on my rear-end. 

It's a good thing you can't get sick by reading this blog or you know!

Good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you