Sunday, November 30, 2008

I truly haven't abandoned my blog

It's just looks like I did!

I have signed on to blog about 10 times and absolutely no inspiration or divine inspiration for that matter has come my way. All it took was a little encouragement from Laurie and here I am. The power of words. No really, I have been wanting to blog and life has tugged and dragged me in other directions. Between, bronchitis and then my daughter struggling with a strain of her own from overseas, work and then Thanksgiving, life tends to leave one scattered. So on to another topic.

Has anyone read the book"Twilight" or it's sequels, seen the movie? It seems to be a controversial issue amongst the "church". All of my girls have read or reading the books and last night I saw the movie. If you're unsure of what it's about, it's the Vampire movie. It was o.k.
But, I do think there is something morbid about getting into the love story and wanting the vampire to "bite" the girls neck. I have to admit, I wanted him too. Oh well, you'd have to see the movie before you judge me.

I hope all is well with everyone, I've been keeping up with your blogs.

Keep blogging,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you